Version May 2018
The present policy defines and informs visitors on how Foundation Frison Horta, hereafter referred to as “Foundation Frison”, uses and protects the information transmitted to it and, more particularly, but without being exclusive, when the visitor uses the present website accessible via the following link: www.foundation-frison-horta.be, hereafter referred to as the “website”.
In general, it is possible to visit the website without communicating any personal information. In any case, the visitor is in no way bound to transmit this information to Foundation Frison.
However, in certain situations where the information is not transmitted, the visitor may not be able to benefit from the services requested. Indeed, in order for the visitor to benefit from the services offered by Foundation Frison, the latter may be required, in certain cases, to ask you to enter your last name, first name, addresses (e-mail and postal), hereafter referred to as the “personal information”. By giving this information, the visitor expressly agrees that it will be processed by Foundation Frison, for the purposes indicated in item 2 mentioned below and for the purposes stated at the time of each request.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) dated May 25, 2018 (Implementation date), Foundation Frison informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the Data Processor
The data processor is
37, Rue Lebeau, Sablon,
Call us: 023304796
2. Collected Data
Foundation Frison collects the following personal data:
Language spoken – name – first name – postal address – email address – phone number – birth date – area of interests – web browser used – navigation mode used (PC or mobile).
3. Purposes of the Processing
Foundation Frison may process the personal information provided for the following purposes:
• provide the information or services requested by the user (by email, by phone or postal mail) and adapted to it, and more particularly:
– sending the Foundation Frison newsletter;
– statistics of Foundation Frison physical visits and website visits;
– booking of events taking place at or organised by Foundation Frison (purchase of tickets for participation to events, VIP invitations, private invitations);
– forward the various brochures announcing the events taking place at or organised by Foundation Frison;
• collect information enabling Foundation Frison to improve the website, products and services (in particular by means of cookies);
• allow the visitor to access the Foundation Frison infrastructures in the best possible conditions;
• contact the visitor about various events related to Foundation Frison;
• manage the activities of Foundation Frison with regard to its legal obligations, the legislation relating to non-profit organisations, and the respect of its obligations imposed by the administrative authorities.
Foundation Frison is the only recipient of the personal data provided.
These data, whether in individual form or anonymised, can be transmitted to different institutions and partners that Foundation Frison works with.
Foundation Frison explicitly requests the visitor’s consent for the transmission of personal information communicated to Foundation Frison’s institutional partners in the organisation of events related to the social purpose of Foundation Frison.
Neither Foundation Frison, nor any of its institutional partners, proceed to the selling of the personal data of the website and Foundation Frison visitors.
In view of the foregoing, Foundation Frison informs the visitor that its data are transmitted to the following third parties:
• The manager of program ticketing used by Foundation Frison to allow the visitor to purchase events tickets;
• The manager of the mailing platform used by Foundation Frison to transmit the electronic newsletters to the visitor;
• to Google Analytics, via cookies, as set out below;
• exclusively on specific agreement of the visitor: transmission of the information to the cultural partners of Foundation Frison.
5. Duration of the Data Retention
The personal information are kept by Foundation Frison only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as above-mentioned. In any case, the data retention will not exceed 10 years after the last booking of an event by the visitor.
6. Rights of the Visitor
The visitor benefits from the following rights, in accordance with the above-mentioned European regulation:
• Access and communication right of data
The visitor has the right to access and consult his/her personal data, kept by Foundation Frison.
Given the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is the responsibility of Foundation Frison, the request by the visitor for access and consultation of the data will be treated under the condition to address the proof of identity including the production of an electronic or paper copy (accompanied by a signature) of his/her identity card during his/her period of validity. The request is, in any case, free for the visitor.
However, Foundation Frison may object to manifestly abusive requests (by their number or their repetitive or systematic nature, for example).
• Right to correct data
The European regulation allows the visitor to ask for the correction, the update or the deletion of his/her data, which could be incorrect, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
• Right to object
The visitor has the right to object to the data processing in the following two situations:
– When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons; or
– When the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collection from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
• Right to erase
The visitor has the right to ask and obtain the erasing of his/her data hold by Foundation Frison.
Foundation Frison will access the visitor’s request if
• The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
• The data processing was exclusively based on the visitor’s consent and that the visitor withdraw his/her consent;
• The visitor objects, for justified reasons, to the treatment.
• Right to data portability
The visitor may request that his/her personal data be transmitted to a data controller identical to Foundation Frison. The visitor can therefore ask Foundation Frison to send the data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format.
• Exercise of rights
The aforementioned rights can be exercised by sending a mail to the Foundation Frison address or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
7. Response Time
Foundation Frison will accede to the request of the visitor by answering in the same way as the one used for the exercise of his/her right by the visitor.
Foundation Frison agrees to answer to any request of access, rectification or opposition, deletion or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time and in any case within a maximum period of 1 month from the reception of your request.
8. Persons entitled to consult the Personal Data
Only staff members and administrators of Foundation Frison are authorised to consult the personal data, except for the application of item 3 above mentioned. These persons reasonably need the data because of their tasks and missions or the necessities are related to the activity of Foundation Frison.
9. Authorised Service Providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union
Foundation Frison informs the visitor that he uses authorised service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data communicated. These providers may be located outside the European Union but are mainly located within the European Union.
Foundation Frison has previously ensured the implementation by the providers of adequate guarantees and the respect of strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and protection of data. In particular, vigilance was focused on the existence of a legal basis for any transfer of data to a third country.
10. Complaint to the Competent Authority
The visitor has the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.